Do you want to find out how to comply with employment laws in New Zealand?
This course provides a comprehensive overview of employment laws in New Zealand. Reduce the risk of personal grievances and employment relationship problems. Get greater confidence in managing staff, from hiring through to termination.
Keep current on employment law, and have your questions answered.
∙ Identify different types of employment relationships and agreements
- Hiring new staff lawfully
- Consider employee rights and legal action
- Minimum wages and wage deductions
- Summary of entitlements under the Holidays Act 2003
- Explore workplace policies for your business
- Comply with Human Rights and Privacy law in employment
- Managing misconduct and disciplinary issues
- Termination of employment
- Dealing with employment relationship problems and personal grievances
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for managers and administrators with HR responsibilities who want to know how to comply with employment law from hiring through to termination. The course is also useful for those in their first 5 years of HR practice, or wanting a refresher course on employment law.
Locations, Dates and Times:
This course will be held in:
Christchurch – 2 April 2020;
Auckland – 2 June 2020;
Wellington – 17 November 2020;
Venues will be confirmed by email.
Cost of Course:
$650 plus GST – full day course