This course will be held inhouse in 2021 (virtually or in your office) – please contact us for inhouse training
Employment Law for Managers (1 day)
December 31, 2030
Do you want to find out how to comply with employment laws in New Zealand?
This course provides a comprehensive overview of employment laws in New Zealand. Reduce the risk of personal grievances and employment relationship problems. Get greater confidence in managing staff, from hiring through to termination.
Keep current on employment law, and have your questions answered.
- Identify different types of employment relationships and agreements
- Hiring new staff lawfully
- Consider employee rights and legal action
- Minimum wages and wage deductions
- Summary of entitlements under the Holidays Act 2003
- Explore workplace policies for your business
- Comply with Human Rights and Privacy law in employment
- Managing misconduct and disciplinary issues
- Termination of employment
- Dealing with employment relationship problems and personal grievances
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for managers and administrators with HR responsibilities who want to know how to comply with employment law from hiring through to termination. The course is also useful for those in their first 5 years of HR practice, or wanting a refresher course on employment law.
Cost of Course if booked through KiwiBoss:
Inhouse training cost for group: $3,000 plus GST (and printing/travel if required)