This course will be held inhouse in 2021 (virtually or in your office) – please contact us for inhouse training
Patient Code of Rights (half day)
December 31, 2030 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This interactive course provides an effective overview of patient rights.
Find out how to comply with the Code of Patient Rights, manage complaints and discuss practical case studies.
- What is the Code of Patient Rights
- How to comply with the Code of Patient Rights
- Overview of the Health and Disability Act 1994
- How to manage complaints
- Consider issues in Cole’s Medical Practice in NZ
- Practical group discussion on patient rights
- Case studies and activities
Who is this Course For:
This course is useful as a refresher for health administrators, health care workers, social workers, and health practitioners on patient rights.
Cost of Course:
Inhouse training cost for group: $2,000 plus GST (and printing/travel if required)