This interactive course provides an effective overview of patient rights.
Find out how to comply with the Code of Patient Rights, manage complaints and discuss practical case studies.
- What is the Code of Patient Rights
- How to comply with the Code of Patient Rights
- Overview of the Health and Disability Act 1994
- How to manage complaints
- Consider issues in Cole’s Medical Practice in NZ
- Practical group discussion on patient rights
- Case studies and activities
Who is this Course For:
This course is useful as a refresher for health administrators, health care workers, social workers, and health practitioners on patient rights.
Locations, Dates and Times:
This course will be held in:
Christchurch – 30 April 2020 (afternoon);
Auckland/Wellington – Dates will be available later in the year
Venues will be confirmed by email.
Cost of Course:
$430 plus GST – half day course
- This event has passed.