Productivity in the workplace is important for increased profit and success. Find out how to improve workplace productivity through employee engagement and other factors in the workplace.
This engaging course examines current issues affecting HR professionals in New Zealand. Discover how to manage challenges of flexible working arrangements, staff engagement, and diversity.
This course is designed to improve staff performance, profit and productivity. We will explore how to adapt modern workplace practices, such as employee wellbeing, flexible working and use of technology, to your business.
Find out how to develop good HR practice that aligns with the law, and how to grow and retain your staff for organisational results. The course will promote questions, in-depth discussion and an action plan.
• Current Human Resources trends in NZ
• Create flexible workplaces and manage challenges of flexibility
• Avoid discrimination and create diversity
• Settling migrants into the workplace
• Managing different generations at work – millennials and an ageing workforce
• Encouraging innovation and use of technology
• Motivating staff
• Creating a positive employee experience
• Improving employee wellbeing
• Improving staff productivity
• How to retain and grow staff for profitability
Who is this Course For:
This course is designed for HR professionals, and business owners, managers and supervisors with human resource responsibilities. It will be useful for anyone who wants to improve productivity and engagement, keep up to date with best HR practice, and manage contemporary staffing issues.
Locations, Dates and Times:
This course will be held in:
Christchurch – 2 & 3 July 2020;
Auckland – 23 & 24 July 2020;
Wellington – 6 & 7 August 2020;
Invercargill – 13 & 14 August 2020;
Dunedin – 23 & 23 October 2020;
Venues will be confirmed by email
Cost of Courses:
$1200 plus GST for these two day course booked through Auldhouse. See OSEA event booking for course costs.
- This event has passed.