Do you want to create a positive culture and overcome conflict?
In this practical course, find out how to create a positive workplace culture. Improve performance and productivity by changing your workplace culture.
Discover how to identify conflict before it stifles performance, or escalates to bullying and harassment, which are major problems in New Zealand.
Develop skills and strategies so you can reduce negativity and staff turnover.
- Benefits of a positive culture
- Leadership and values for positive culture
- Identify factors which create positive culture
- Reducing stress for positive culture
- Flexible workplaces for positive culture
- Effective communication for positive culture
- Identifying your personal conflict management style
- Reduce the risk of toxic culture and bullying
- Managing conflict in a positive way
- Identifying bullying and harassment behaviours
- Avoiding discrimination and improving diversity
- Establish clear and effective policies and procedures
Who is this Course For:
This course is designed for business owners, HR professionals, team leaders and people managers at all levels who want to improve their workplace culture. This course is useful for anyone who wants to find out how to identify conflict in the workplace, and create a culture that improves productivity and retention.
Locations, Dates and Times:
This course will be held in:
Christchurch – 19 June 2020
Auckland – 4 May 2020
Wellington – 18 August 2020
Dunedin – 27 May 2020
Venues will be confirmed by email.
Cost of Courses:
$650 plus GST for these 1 day courses booked through Auldhouse. See OSEA event booking for course costs.